In compliance with the principles of legality and transparency and in order to provide the information to the interested parties established in articles 13 and 14, we inform you of the characteristics of the processing of personal data that are carried out under the responsibility of Hotels Management MZ SL
- Human Resources Management.
- Attention of requests received through the Web.
- Commercial management.
- Billing, accounting and tax management.
- Administrative management.
- Customer management.
- Attention to exercise of rights.
- Notificación de brechas de Seguridad cuando proceda.
- Video surveillance.
- (I) Selection of personnel, training, preparation and sending of payroll, and other documents necessary for the employment relationship.
- (II) Attention of requests received through the Web. (III) Preparation and monitoring of Budgets.
- (IV) Preparation of customer invoices, preparation of official accounting and calculation, presentation and payment of taxes, preparation of commercial documents, such as balance sheets and reports.
- (V) Administrative management that implies collections and payments and relationship with suppliers.
- (VI) Provision of services derived from hotel operation.
- (VII) Respond to requests for exercise of rights related to personal data.
- (VIII) Notify the interested parties and the Control Authority of security violations that may affect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
- (IX) Guarantee the safety of people, goods and facilities. (X) Send information adapted to your profile on activities and accommodation on the island of Lanzarote.
- (I) and (III) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures.
- (II) Legitimate interest.
- (IV) Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
- (V) Legitimate interest.
- (VI) Application of contractual and pre-contractual measures.
- (VII) and (VIII) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
- (IX) Public interest.
- (X) Legitimate interest regarding their own accommodation and consent of the interested party regarding the companies of collaborating activities.
- I) Duration of the labour contract and the term necessary to meet responsibilities derived from the labour provision.
- (II) The term necessary to attend the request, as well the responsibilities that may derive from such.
- (III) Term of validity of the proposal.
- (IV) and (V) Six years for commercial purposes, and the term necessary to meet responsibilities derived from the tax settlement.
- (VI) As long as the provision of the service lasts and the period necessary to meet the responsibilities derived from it.
- (VII) and (VIII) The term necessary for the fulfilment of said purpose, as well as for the duration of the responsibilities that may arise from such.
- (IX) A maximum of 1 month.
- (X) As long as the mutual interest in maintaining communication lasts, the partner can unsubscribe from any of the communications he receives.
- (VII) and (VIII) Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- (IX) State Security Forces and Corps, if necessary.
Exercise of rights:
You may exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction and opposition to processing, under the terms and conditions set out in the regulations on the protection of personal data Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016., on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, by sending a request by email to email@example.com or in writing to: C/Reina Sofía 23, Tías 35510, Las Palmas, ES, indicating in any case the Reference: "Data Protection" together with some document that accredits your identity such as a photocopy of your ID card, as well as to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.